What Happened to Katie Price Husband Lee Andrews in Dubai?
I cover the disappearance of Lee Andrews, the Dubai based husband of Katie Price, the chilling final phone call, the missing person report, and the current investigation in May 2026.
Quick Answer
Lee Andrews, the 43 year old Dubai based businessman and husband of former glamour model Katie Price, has been officially declared missing. Price says she last spoke to him at 10 PM on Wednesday, May 13, 2026, in a distressing phone call in which Andrews claimed he was restrained in a vehicle and said his final words were, they are coming back for me.
A missing person report has been filed with British authorities and the British Embassy in Dubai. His phone location services are switched off and his family is publicly asking for any information that could help locate him.
Who Is Lee Andrews?
Lee Andrews is a 43 year old businessman based in Dubai, who married Katie Price in a whirlwind ceremony in January 2026. The couple had been together for several months before announcing their engagement and tying the knot in a low key event attended by close family.
Andrews kept a relatively low public profile compared to Price, although his Dubai based ventures and frequent appearances on her social media drew growing media attention through the spring of 2026.
The Chilling Final Phone Call
According to Price, the last contact with her husband came at around 10 PM UK time on Wednesday, May 13, 2026. Andrews was reportedly preparing to fly back to the UK for a joint appearance on ITV Good Morning Britain.
During the call, Price says Andrews told her he was restrained inside a vehicle and was unable to free himself. His final words, as she has recounted them, were, they are coming back for me. The call then cut off, and despite repeated attempts to reconnect, his phone has been unreachable since.
The Current Investigation
What initially looked like online speculation has now hardened into a serious missing person case. Key developments so far:
- Location tracking. Andrews phone location services have been disabled or switched off, making it impossible for authorities or family to triangulate his position.
- Official reports. A missing person report has been filed by Andrews family with the British Embassy in Dubai, and information has been passed to UAE police.
- Public appeal. Price released a YouTube video over the weekend pleading with anyone who may have seen Andrews to come forward. She forcefully denied that the situation was a publicity stunt, saying, something really, really serious has happened.
- Media coverage. UK tabloids and ITV news bulletins have devoted significant time to the case, raising the public profile of the search.
Is It a Stunt? Why That Question Keeps Coming Up
Price has been at the centre of multiple high profile media stories over the past decade, and some online commentators initially questioned whether the disappearance was a promotional stunt for a new project. She has firmly rejected that interpretation, citing the formal missing person report, the involvement of the embassy, and the visible distress of Andrews family.
Friends close to the couple have echoed her position, telling reporters that the family is genuinely terrified for Andrews safety and that the cancellation of the planned Good Morning Britain appearance was a clear signal that something was wrong.
What Happens Next
The investigation now sits with UAE authorities, with British consular support coordinating updates to the family. Several steps are expected in the coming days:
- Review of CCTV from the area where Andrews was last seen, including his Dubai residence and known business locations.
- Interviews with his closest associates and any individuals who had financial or personal disputes with him.
- Coordination between UK and UAE police to monitor any movement on his bank cards, email, or social accounts.
- Continued public appeals via Price social channels and traditional UK media.
Why This Story Is Resonating
Beyond the celebrity angle, the case is striking a chord because of how rapidly a routine planned media appearance turned into a missing person inquiry. For UK audiences familiar with Price decades long public life, the human element of a worried family searching for answers has overshadowed the usual tabloid framing.
Frequently Asked Questions
When was Lee Andrews last heard from?
At around 10 PM UK time on Wednesday, May 13, 2026, during a phone call with Katie Price.
Where is Lee Andrews based?
Dubai, where he runs business interests and lived between trips to the UK.
Has a missing person report been filed?
Yes, with British authorities and the British Embassy in Dubai.
Is this a publicity stunt?
Katie Price has publicly denied that, citing the official reports and the involvement of his family.
What Has Been Confirmed
Public reporting indicates Lee Andrews was located safely after an initial period of concern. Katie Price and her representatives have asked for privacy as the family processes the events of the past several days.
Media Coverage Considerations
- UK tabloid coverage has been extensive and at times speculative.
- Verified statements have come exclusively through official representatives.
- Social media rumours have not been independently confirmed.
What Comes Next
Expect further statements only on the family's terms. As is often the case with high profile personal incidents, separating verified information from speculation requires patience and a focus on official sources.